Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Impatiently Waiting...

As you all know, we received our first decree (the judge's ruling) on our case on October 6....22 days ago. We were told that from this ruling to the final, which makes Jack Everett 100% ours, there is a 10-20 day wait....this wait only counts business days and it starts once our birth mom signs the certified registered mail notifying her of this ruling. Well, unfortunately we have no idea when this was signed, so it is hard for us to calculate what day it is.

You all know from reading previous posts, that I am somewhat impatient :) And boy have I  struggled so hard with patience during this wait! I can hardly sleep, because each night I lie in bed with anticipation of receiving the news that all is FINAL! I know that this is just another test in my trust in the Lord. I know for certain that He is the only one that knows the exact day and time that we will have JE in our arms....I ask myself why I even worry? I do trust in Him and have faith in Him. He is the reason this has all happened...He wouldn't leave us now.  I pray day and night for Him to give me strength and take these worries from me, for they are only distractions. David, as always has been so patient and continues to be my support, lifting my spirits when they are down!

Even though my struggles with patience continue, I know that through them, my faith and love for the Lord contine to grow! And that, I am thankful for!

"But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

Please continue to be in prayer for our family. Pray with us that we hear news on our case soon, pray for Jack Everett and those taking care of him, and pray for all the families that are awaiting to hear news on their first decree's and those awaiting upcoming court hearings.

Blessings,

Sherra

No comments:

Post a Comment